Action PC XBOX Marvel's Blade

Goldrusher

Crew Member
Platinum Trophy
blade.png

release: TBA
genre: action-adventure
dev: Arkane Lyon

Blade trekt naar Parijs. Van de studio achter Dishonored en Deathloop.

Marvel’s Blade game will take players to a quarantined section of Paris in the middle of a supernatural emergency. Vampires have emerged, terrorizing the city of lights and forcing Parisians to shelter inside their homes at night to wait for sunrise.

“As a kid of mixed origins, I felt a special connection to Blade—a hero with a dual heritage himself,” said Dinga Bakaba, Game Director, Arkane Lyon. “The opportunity to put our spin on this character is a dream of mine and a challenge that our team embraces with a passion. We couldn’t be happier to put players in Blade’s boots, as he becomes the champion of my hometown of Paris, one stake at a time.”

Arkane Lyon has just begun development on the game, which will feature an original story with the studio’s signature immersive gameplay and world-class narrative.

“From his trench coat to his iconic sunglasses, Blade is a slick, stylish, and driven character,” said Sebastien Mitton, Co-Creative and Art Director, Arkane Lyon. “This project is the perfect opportunity to push Arkane’s art style into an even more modern and bold territory. The essence of our work lives at the junction of impactful ideas and innovative know-how.”

Benieuwd hier ook. Blade is cool en Arkane heeft topperkes gemaakt zoals Dishonored 1/2 en Prey, maar ik was geen fan van Deahtloop en Redfall zag er "bedenkelijk" uit. Hopelijk maken ze er iets deftig van. Als je echter leest dat veel van het grote talent weg is bij Arkane...

Een game lijkt rond Blade lijkt me wel potentieel te hebben, maar dan als 3rd person game. Hoop da ze zoals hun vorige games dus niet voor first person gaan.

Terug
Bovenaan